We’ve just pushed up Kizby 1.0.11. Changes include:
- Souping up the add-multiple-tasks and finish-and-follow-up dialogs to add dependencies. Prefixing a task with “+” will cause it to be dependent on the previous task. Very useful for creating lists of items that have to be done in order.
- Enabled CtrlF to select find box in the Search window (MacOS X: ⌘F)
- Cause the filter box to bold text when the filter is in effect.
- Add new Task > Split Tasks to New Project function to move selected tasks to a new project.
- Journal items can be deleted.
- Clicking in filter dialogs with Alt will select all items if none are selected, or deselect all if some items are selected.
- Dependencies to completed items are ignored when sort-completed-to-bottom is enabled.
- Project lists are sorted in the Journal and Notes windows.
- The Search window would eventually stop appearing.
- Fixed strange selection issues in the Search view.
What improvements would you like to see to Kizby? Let us know either in the comments below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.